Send Your Mom* A Covid Tool
*Or Anyone You Love !
No Matter What You Believe
Older folks are more at risk
COVID Infections are increasing
Public door handles are NASTY
All it takes is ONE MISTAKE
Say “I Love You”
Easy To Send Practical Gift
Help Them Stay Healthy & Active
Be Remembered !
How It Works
Pull Doors Open
How To Get One ?
Tell me Who,What & Where
Wait a Few Days
Answer The Phone When They Call To Say “Thanks!”
Much More than just a
Covid Tool !
You can do it Yourself
I can do it for You
Simple 3D Project you can build !
My Mom loved it and your’s will, too!
Everyone loves a thoughtful gift
We help you tell someone you love
You’re thinking of them fondly
With a simple and handy gadget
To avoid nasty door handles
So they can be safe and know they’re loved
And remember your fondly every time they open a door
- I use an Ender 3 Pro 3D printer – highly recommended as a 1st printer.
- I learned to 3D print starting with this excellent website.
- The COVID Tool was my first starter project.
- It was designed by Nexnox and was a perfect first project.
- I give away most of my COVID Tools when I see a need. They can go fast!
- They cost $0.95 each in materials and you get FOUR in a package!
- The killer is the shipping – another $4.75 to mail them!
- When you pay “retail”, you’re generously giving someone else a free COVID Tool – Thank You!
- This site was modeled on StoryBrand
Please send pics & videos to email@example.com
Quality & Hygiene
These are rough plastic (PLA+) gadgets. They are not biosafe, hygienic, sterile or anything else remotely clean or safe. In fact, the plastic has rough surfaces that may hold dirt and germs. These are our safety precautions:
- Never lick your COVID Tool!
- If you think it’s dirty, put it in the dishwasher and turn it on.
Our 100% Guarantee
- We guarantee these products 100%.
- If it breaks, we’ll replace it pronto.